Button activates next tab, help

Is there a way to have a button (next button) activate a certain tab from canvas tabs? The tabs are static. Thanks everyone!

Hello @dunc2an welcome to the community

The Canvas template comes with many components that have tabs. To which component or area of the template are you referring?

If possible please provide a screenshot :smiley:

Hey! Thanks for helping. Attached is two screenshots. I would like the Next button to activate the next tab.

Hello @dunc2an

This section of the documentation should help :smiley:

Thanks for trying to help me :slightly_smiling_face:. I took a look at this article and didn’t see a solution to my problem. It seems it’s telling me how to show and hide blocks when a new tab is clicked. I can already do that. I need to find out how to change a tab through a button, without clicking on the new tab.

Currently I can do this with a work around. I can have a button refresh the page, with a URL parameter for a new tab in the URL, when it’s reshreshed it will use the parameter to show the correct tab. However, this requires refreshing the page. I would like to move to the next tab, without refreshing the page.

Essentially, I need to be able to change the current active tab (static) using a button, without clicking on the tab. Thanks!