Change header font color

Hello !

What would be the most efficient way to change the font color of the elements in the header (especially navigation links)?
I have the possibility to add "style = color:red " at the end of the navigation item but it seems to be some kind of dirty work.

By default, the texts have a color and a different color on hover, so I guess it is taken care of in the CSS element but I can’t seem to find the right one.

I tried changing these ones but it doesn’t change anything

I also tried adding this to the CSS element to match the id found in the debugger, but it doesn’t work either

Anyone has any idea ? I’d like to find a clean solution !

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Hi @evodev! :slight_smile: Just to confirm, are you changing the “no” hex value within the three .canvas-menu-text classes? That is currently where the font color is changed when the header has a white background:

If the font color doesn’t change after changing those value could you please file a bug report at support@airdev.co? Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for this. My header was Dark so I changed the value for yes, but I had to edit the “visited” element to see those changes…
At least you could confirm these were the right elements to change, so thanks a lot !

1 Like