Contact form on Rental Marketplace not feeding to admin email

Hi there,

Just added a contact form to my rental marketplace template and for some reason the module isn’t editable in owners portal so I can actually set where the email receives to.

Right now our test emails don’t send to our admin email (which is already set in the identity tab)

How can I fix this?

Thank you!

Hello @lizzyazuya

1. Check what Bubble page you added this form into and build the logic there.
  2. As for emails … where you program emails to be sent is where they are sent to. The Canvas admin email belongs to the default role of app admin. Just another user in your app but with an admin role. :grinning:

Hi :wave:t5:, I thought front end changes done front-end in Canvas took effect immediately and don’t require any logic setup.

It’s not any Bubble page I added it to directly, it’s one of the modules added through owners portal (to the homepage block) when I log in as an owner. The rest of the modules are editable without going into Bubble except this one (per the second screenshot)

Hi @lizzyazuya

It is not how things work. Bubble is a programming language and although Canvas adds a lot of logic to help you out … not everything is automatic :sweat_smile: