Hide Login prior to launch

Greetings!

I am wondering how I can accomplish the following:

1. Hide the sign up/login while I am only accepting folks to the waitlist

Ray

Hello @raynellbell ,

Visibility of elements in Bubble is handled usually via custom states. The following video may be helpful:

Greetings!

Thank you for this, but I was actually looking at how and which custom states canvas has in order to manage this.

1 Like

I found what I needed in the canvas documentation

1 Like

Hello @raynellbell !

Canvas uses url parameters for visualization of content.

1 Like

@raynellbell

Glad to hear you sorted it out.

1 Like

Ok… spoke to soon…

what I was actually trying to do was temporarily hide the login and sign up menu items in the header. should I just do that manually until I am ready to use them? also, if i do that, does the reduce space thing work for that also?

Ray

Hi @raynellbell !

You can adapt Canvas as needed with care to preserve functionality that is useful of course. :grinning:

You can use conditions to show/hide elements … in this case the elements mentioned above. Another alternative is to turn off the flows that are activated by clicking those buttons. You can turn them back on later on.

Here an example of the above for the sign up button that resides in the header:

I am not sure what you mean by “reduce space”. Please elaborate a bit :grinning:

Hi @raynellbell !

Did you manage to achieve that? Does the reduce space thing work for what you wanted to achieve?

Hi!

I went to the header and changed the condition from if the user is not logged in make the group not visible. It worked :slight_smile:

1 Like