Map Search Page with Toggle and Filters does not install with Group Main map marker content_address

Is this a bug? The Map Search Page with Toggle and Filters does not seem to install with Group Main map marker content_address. In other words the Group Main map marker content_address and a few other elements seem to be missing per the documentation at Map Search Page with Toggle and Filters - Canvas Manual. If not missing where are they located? Kindly assist and let me know what you need. Thanks!

PS: I have the Premium template.

Many times it is about going down the elements tree and finding the missing element.

Carlos,

I’ve gone through the Elements Tree but no element of that sort. Your documentation states that it would be within the Group Main Map tab. See attached.

Ibuomi Abibo

Hello @ibuomi.abibo !

I created a map search page with toggle and filters. Please review:

Perhaps you could try adding a new page and see what happens :smiley:

Can you locate Group Main map marker content_address as specified in the documentation? I do not see that and yes, I added a new page but still did not find Group Main map marker content_address. Thanks!

Hope this helps:

Thanks Carlos. I made another page install and found it in the Floating Group Bottom menu. Per the documentation, should it not be within the Group Main map tab? Additionally, due to the documentation, where/how would this be updated since it is now in the Floating Group Bottom menu as opposed to the Group Main map tab? Regards.

As you gain more familiarity with Bubble you will feel more comfortable updating elements no matter their location.

To be able to be more helpful please point to a specific area or instance of what it is meant by updating.

Actually figured it out. Thanks for the tip Carlos. :slight_smile:

1 Like