Mobile Menu Page

Hi. I installed the Mobile Menu Page template but notice that the active menu stays on “Home” tab despite the page change. How/Where may I fix this? Advise is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello @ibuomi.abibo

Now sure what the issue is. Why would it be expected for anything to change upon the addition of a page template?

Once you install a block or a page … you can then get to work with building the logic needed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks @cmarchan. What I did was install the mobile menu on a page which allowed its block as a reusable element to be applied to other pages. I have also added the reusable element to other pages and have a workflow navigate to those pages. What I seek is to have the group tab icon and font color changed as active per current page navigated to.

Currently, it has the Feed tab as active despite the other pages as current page (see screenshot below). I would rather when on the Venues page, to have the Venues icon and text as active per font color. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.31.10 AM

See Venue Detail

Hi @ibuomi.abibo,

There are various ways you can achieve this depending on how your app is set up. The easiest way is to use the mobile menu’s built-in number state:

So for instance, when a page loads, you’d set the state on the mobile menu reusable to be a number between 1-4, each representing the tab number from left to right.

2 Likes

Thanks @stephanie, it works!! :blush:

2 Likes