Postmark issues

Hello,

I am having issues implementing Postmark.

I was wondering if someone could chime in!

So basically I created an account and copied the Account API token and pasted it in the Postmark Account API Token in the Email for Canvas plugin, same for the Server.

I am also verified and have full access to All servers.

Same for my domain name (DKIM and Return-Path verified).

Also I can see the workflows running in the dev version and everything is correct (from Email provider, to email, from email, body…so basically everything) yet I don’t receive any email and the Postmark server has never been used…

Thank you.

Hello @Theodore !

Did you update the plugin (Email for Canvas) to the latest version and try again?

Hi @cmarchan !

Yes, I did update the plugin to the latest version.

Sendgrid is working fine though.

Hello @Theodore

Consider creating a test page and set up things so that you can try to send an email via Postmark. Do not use any of the Canvas logic.

The aim of this would be to sort out if the action to send an email via Postmark is buggy … or there is a glitch somewhere in the Canvas logic that needs sorting out.

Hi @cmarchan,

Thank you.

I think I might need a real account and not a test one for using smtp.postmarkapp.com if that’s what you mean.

Getting a real account may help.

What I meant is to pinpoint where the problem resides. Is it the send email action using Postmark? … Or is it the logic of the Canvas email workflow?

To do this I suggest to create a test Bubble page and set up things so that you can try to send an email via Postmark. Do not use any of the Canvas emailing logic other than the send email action which you should configure manually as well.

1 Like

Hi @cmarchan,

It’s working finally! The issue was indeed the test mode…I had to answer their multiple questions, send screenshots, info about spamming…and then I got approved which unstuck the issue :slight_smile: .

Thank you!

1 Like

Mne is not in test mode and it still doesn’t work