Templates & Bootcamp Update to Base Template v 3.6

We were thinking on buying one of your App templates but after checking them I realised that all of them are using a Canvas Base template from 2018 or 2019.

We are pretty sure that all of these template work, but we are not willing to buy a template that does not have the latest features from Canvas Base template v 3.6. In fact, they should be free if you ask me.

Same happens with the Bootcamp no explaining the latest updates/additions as per version v 3.6

Will you update anything? If so, how long it will take?

Hello @mg1

Updates to templates to the latest 2021 features are not yet in the pipeline.

Templates are fully functional though. They just do not have the newest Canvas features.

Hello,
Thanks, I thougth so. This is a personal choice, but I rather take advantage of the latest version improvements. I like them :slight_smile:
Another thing, I probably already know the answer judging by your previous reply BUT: If I develop an app in an old version and then a new version is released, will my app be automatically updated to the newest version or do I need to copy my app to the newset version manually?

Hello @mg1 !

New Canvas functionality does not carry from a prior one to a current one. It is not the way it works.

When you install a version that is the one used by your Bubble app.

1 Like