Some users have reported that they get an unknown error in the extension when they try to add a page or block to their apps.
This is most likely related to a setting in your browser that blocks any third party cookies.
To use the extension, please follow the instructions below:
- In your Chrome browser window, click the More icon (), then click Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings.
- Click Cookies and site data.
- Unselect Block third-party cookies.
- Reload your Bubble editor tab and try to create a page with our Canvas chrome extension.
If the issue is not resolved after following the instructions above, please submit a bug report here.